How To Transform Your Instagram From Zero To Hero
About Workshop :
With 500+ million daily users, and an average of 95 million photos and videos uploaded per day, Instagram is one of the hottest social media platforms.
Global brands like Nike and Apple are on it. Celebrities and politicians all over the world are on it. I bet many of your friends and family are on it.
You might have considered using this popular platform to market yourself or your brand. But ...
How to get started?! How to compete with all those influencers rocking it on Instagram with their gorgeous photos and snappy captions?!
No worries, this workshop is for you! I’ll show you how to build an engaging Instagram account that people will love to follow. From finding the right hashtags to optimising your account for success, you’ll learn how to market yourself or your brand effectively on Instagram.
I’ll also show you the pitfalls to avoid. Like, why running your Instagram account like your Facebook account is a big mistake.
Don't let the competition scare you. When you know the best practices, you too can grow your Instagram from zero to hero!
Topics covered :
Here’s what’s in store for you:
1. The power of Instagram: What sets Instagram apart from other social media platforms, and how to get the best out of Instagram
2. Fake it till you make it? Tactics to avoid and why they cause more harm than good
3. #Hashtags: The secret weapon for increasing your reach and getting discovered
4. Building a successful profile: From setting goals to styling images to writing great copy
5. Creating Insta-worthy content: Lessons from successful Instagram accounts on how to stand out from the crowd
6. Start rocking Instagram today! Taking your Instagram further and useful resources to know
As this is a beginner’s workshop, I will NOT cover:
1. Influencer marketing on Instagram
2. Running and optimising Instagram ad campaigns
* No prior knowledge of Instagram required. However, please download the Instagram app into your mobile phone before the workshop, as there will be some hands-on activities.
About the speaker :
I’m Ying Yi. A copywriter and social media marketer, with both in-house and digital agency experiences. I love to create crisp, compelling, candid, and creative stories. When I’m not writing or tinkering with social media, I’m honing my manga drawing skills.